RESIST is a 100% active, low modulus, two-component epoxy overlay system that when combined with kiln dried and properly graded sands, produces a reliant overlay with benefits not typically found in traditional concrete overlays
FULL PRODUCT LINE
Resist Epoxy is packaged ten gallon in kits and mixed 1 to 1.
Resist sand is broadcast to refusal into the RESIST Epoxy to produce a durable, slip and wear-resistant surface.
Clear, non-yellowing high solids solvent-based acrylic that provides additional moisture and chemical resistance.
RESIST REPAIR MORTAR
Fast-cure cement-based repair mortar to skim coat imperfections in concrete surface.
RESIST CRACK REPAIR
Resist Crack Repair: 2 gallon kit formulated to be used with RESIST sand to repair & stabilize existing cracks.
- Excellent bond strength for a durable, yet flexible coating that is insensitive to moisture.
- Superior resiliency and impact resistance.
- Bonds directly with the surface for exceptional chemical resistance and waterproofing.
- Non-shrink and flexible enough to withstand slight movement and extreme temperature changes.
- Provides a slip resistant surface with a broadcast layer of RESIST Sand.
- Economical and long lasting.
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Engineered system that provides compatible products for addressing crack repair, surface defects as well as a no yellowing, color enhancing protective top coat.