RESIST is a 100% active, low modulus, two-component epoxy overlay system that when combined with RESIST approved kiln dried and properly sourced wear surface aggregates, produces a resiliant overlay with benefits not typically found in traditional cement-based overlays.
The RESIST system includes a full line of compatible products desgined to ensure a successful installation; including crack and surface defect treatment, resistant wear surface aggregate finish and protective top coat.
Resist Epoxy is packaged in 10 gallon kits and 2 gallon kits – mixed 1 to 1.
RESIST WEAR SURFACE AGGREGATES
We have sourced Armorstone® as a premier solution for this system. This material, a crushed basalt rock, which is approved by the Federal Highway Administration and specified in over 40 DOTs, provides a premium looking and performing surface. We offer the colorways, Goldmine & Silver Fox as additional, kiln-dried sand aggregate options also.
Clear, non-yellowing, high solids solvent-based acrylic that provides additional moisture and chemical resistance, formulated as low VOC. Containers available as 5 gallons.
Fast-cure, cement-based repair mortar to skim coat imperfections in concrete surface.
Check out this video from the product launch from World of Concrete 2023!
- Tenecious bond strength creating a durable, slip-resistant overlay system.
- Superior resiliency and impact resistance.
- Bonds directly with the surface for exceptional chemical resistance and waterproofing.
- Non-shrink and flexible enough to withstand slight movement and extreme temperature changes.
- Cost effective with a 20 year history of high performance, repairs in the most extreme conditions.
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Complete system that provides compatible products for crack repair, surface defects as well as a non-yellowing, color enhancing, protective top coat.