Liquid Concrete Hardener Concrete Lithium Densifier LD1800™
SureCrete’s LD1800™ concrete lithium densifier a liquid concrete hardener provides a clean, safe, economical “stand-alone” finished concrete floor. To harden concrete, this penetrating treatment reacts chemically with the free lime in concrete to produce calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores, making the concrete stronger and more durable. LD-1800 is a chemical concrete hardener.
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
Concrete Lithium Densifier and Cement Hardener LD1800™ by SureCrete
LD1800™ is a concrete lithium densifier that is the most desirable alternative to conventional sodium or potassium sodium hardeners that leave a high concentration of salts deposited upon the surface hardening the cement. It will not contribute to alkali-silicate reaction (ASR). LD1800 is non-flammable, VOC compliant, environmentally safe, and nonstaining concrete hardener.
As a surface preparation product, LD1800™ can help to strengthen your overly-porous or weak concrete surface. This product can contribute to extending the lifespan of your slab by contributing to solidify the "cream" or top layer of your concrete. It does this by filling in many of the small voids in the concrete with liquid silicate that hardens slowly over time. Whether you are looking to repair an old slab that is losing its strength or only trying to prepare a freshly poured concrete substrate that you want to last longer than the competition, LD1800 can make your jobs stand the test of time with a nearly negligible cost pre square foot.
Concrete Lithium Densifier LD1800™ Typical Applications:
- Porous concrete slabs
- Structurally weak substrates
- concrete with flaking surfaces
- freshly poured concrete
- Porous brick and artificial stone
- Concrete Hardening Surfaces
- Cement Products Hardener
- Driveways & Sidewalks
- Pool Decks & Patios
- Interior Residential Concrete
- Commercial & Retail Floors
- Cement Floor Hardeners
- Construction Lithium Silicate
- Polished Floors
- Hardens Floor Concrete
How Do You Apply SureCrete LD1800 Concrete Lithium Densifier?
LD1800 is one of the simplest concrete hardener products to use, here is how:
- Make sure all dust and debris removed, and all oils, grease, and contaminants washed from the surface. If using LD1800 as a finished floor product, make sure the substrate is open enough to accept the coating.
- Apply with a low-pressure sprayer, keeping surface for 15 minutes while spraying. Excessively porous substrates may require a second application within the 15-minute window to retain surface wetness.
- Remove any remaining product after 15 minutes with water rinsing, squeegee or floor scrubber.
- After allowing the surface to dry, remove any dry powder residue.
Frequently Asked Questions About LD1800™ Concrete Lithium Densifier
Question: Can I polish LD1800™ Concrete Hardener?
Answer: Yes and No, LD1800™ is a concrete hardener and not a floor polishing product, but contractors have used it successfully.
Question: Do you have to remove LD 1800™ Cement Hardener?
Answer: Yes, if allowed to set for too long, a view like milky residue will form on the surface and create discoloration and prevent any coatings or overlays from being placed over the top the substrate being resistant.
Specification and Properties of LD-1800™ Cement Lithium Densifier:
COVERAGE (Varies upon substrate)
- Hard-Troweled Surface 300-400 ft² (27.9 m² - 37.2 m²) per gal
- Porous Surface 100-200 ft² (9.3 m² - 18.6 m²) per gal
|VOC Rating||0 g/L|
|Shelf Life||1 year in original unopened container|
|Drying Time||1-2 hours|
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon Drum