2 Gallon Kit Interior Water-Based Clear Floor Epoxy Primer DK 600WB™
Dura-Kote DK 600WB is a water-based clear floor epoxy that has a very low VOC that can be used in almost every state. Used as a high-performance clear top coat, that can provide the durability and a high traffic clear solution.
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
Clear Water-Base Floor Epoxy for Concrete - DK 600WB™ by SureCrete
Dura-Kote Epoxy WB is a 2 component 85% solids, water-based clear floor epoxy coating for interior concrete and cement-based overlays. Used as a high-performance clear top coat, that can provide the durability of a solvent base system with the ease and safety of a low VOC (175 g/L) water base system that is both user-friendly and extremely durable. As a vertical wall coating, it enhances anti-graffiti properties. Unlike nearly all epoxies, Dura-Kote Epoxy WB has remarkable properties related to moisture:
Withstands high vapor transmission rate, up to 13 pounds per 1,000 ft² (5.4 kg per 100m²) in 24 hours.
Provides a non-permeable vapor barrier, even in basements.
Applies on fresh concrete as soon as three days after pouring and placing concrete.
Dura-Kote Epoxy WB is ideally suited for both commercial and residential settings: manufacturing facilities, warehouses, bars, clubs, retail stores, automotive showrooms, hospitals, medical centers, residential interiors, garage floors, gyms, locker rooms, stadiums, or anywhere that an exceedingly resilient floor is desired.
Places where you can apply Dura-Kote Clear Floor Epoxy WB:
- Retail and Commercial Flooring
- Interior Living Area Floors
- Entertainment Industry Applications
- Industrial and Manufacturing Floors
- Auto Showrooms and Display Rooms
How to Apply SureCrete Dura-Kote Epoxy WB eco-friendly water-based clear floor epoxy?
Water-Based Clear Floor Epoxy coatings can be tricky to use, but with these instructions, your floor will turn out beautifully:
- Any surface that is about to be sealed needs to be completely cured, clean and free of all contaminants and fully profiled and etched. Moisture should also be limited as colored water-based epoxy systems are non-vapor-permeable sealers.
- Make sure that temperatures will remain between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and a relative humidity below 75% and there will be no precipitation in the applied areas for a 12 hour period following application.
- Pour 1 part B into 1 part A into a large mixing container and mix mechanically for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Use a premium, de-fuzzed, phenolic core roller to roll out thin coats over a workable area, making sure to maintain wet edges and backroll the entire surface.
- Two layers are suggested with any interior project receiving a water-based epoxy coating. The first coat must be dry to the touch (typically within 6-8 hours depending on environmental conditions). If first coat has been allowed to cure longer than 12 hours, the surface will need to be screened with a 100 grit sanding screen before second coating to ensure a good bond. Second coat applies same as the first coat.
- While not necessarily required, we suggest the use of a sacrificial wax coating such as SureFinish to extend the life of the floor and add a measure of slip resistance.
DK 600WB 2-Gallon Kit
Water Based Gloss Epoxy Clear Coat
SKU: 890902005 | UPC: 842467107973
2 Gallon Kit Water-Based Clear Floor Epoxy
There are no reviews yet.